It’s ‘Tofu Tuesday’ again and today I have a yummy recipe for you all. I blended this pudding together as an experiment after seeing lots of different tofu pudding recipes. I had a rumage through my pantry for ingredients and my ‘Chocolate Bananarama Pud’ was born!
Chocolate Bananarama Pud
- 300g Silken Tofu
- 1 ripe Banana
- Tsp Raw Cacao powder (you can use coco or cool melted chocolate if you don’t have Raw Cacao)
- Tsp Agave syrup
- 2 squares of Vegan Chocolate
1. Blend all ingredients (except the vegan chocolate) until smooth.
2. Pour equal amounts into two dishes.
3. Grate chocolate with a fine grater and sprinkle on top.
4. Refrigerate for a minimum of an hour.
I really want to experiment with toppings with this pudding! Fresh raspberries or strawberries with mint would be delicious!
I hope you enjoy my recipe, please feel free to comment below.